Saturday, January 25, 2014

The "O abandonado" boat was built in 1916 at Setubal in Portugal by Francesco d'Ajuda as Galeao de Sal.

This is an historical ship. It is used today to travel touristic people from the Herbaudiere harbour around the Noirmoutier Island in France.

Picture taken in 2011 and 2012 near the Herbaudière harbour.
Paul Bannwarth

No comments: